Unlimited web hosting plan
If you have been researching about a web hosting plan, terms like “unlimited bandwidth,” “Unlimited domains” and “unlimited disk space” will pop up frequently.
I’m sure you’ve used the phrase “unlimited web hosting,” but what exactly does it imply?
Why the focus on an unlimited web hosting plan?
Well, you may have wondered how you can remain in business while providing unlimited disk space, unmetered bandwidth, and free anti-malware, backups, and other services.
You may have also seen a pop up message warning a site users that they shouldn’t trust their web host.
The following factors play a role in determining the best hosting package to use:
- Daily traffic to the website’s
- Bandwidth needed for traffic spikes
- The level of technical assistance and expertise required
- Website security
- The amount of RAM and CP are also used to calculate speed and efficiency.
But, exactly, what does the term “unlimited web hosting plan” imply?
Is unlimited web hosting possible? In the world of web hosting, the word unlimited is often used to refer to storage space and bandwidth.
Unlimited web hosting plan is a web hosting package that allows a customer to host his or her website without having their account suspended or terminated due to inappropriate resource use.
Unlimited web hosting plans have a compelling selling point: unlimited websites, bandwidth, and storage for a low monthly fee and are a great option for projects where you don’t want to be bothered with resource constraints.
In this post, we delve further into the meaning of the term “unlimited.” Then we’ll show you ten of the best unlimited hosting plans.
Unlimited web hosting, unlike many shared hosting contracts, does not have a hard limit on space use. As a result, you’ll have more freedom and versatility in managing your website.
The following services are typically set to unlimited by hosting providers:
#1. Unlimited bandwidth
The amount of data transmitted between your website’s server and your visitors’ computers is known as bandwidth. Bandwidth decides how quickly a site loads and how many people can access similar pages at the same time.
In certain ways, unlimited bandwidth is truly unlimited – bandwidth can refer to both the amount of data that can flow to and from your site in a given month as well as the speed of data transfer. Although unlimited bandwidth does not guarantee faster upload speeds, it does ensure that your site will not be shut down if its usable resources are depleted.
Your website will be able to adapt to traffic spikes if you have unlimited bandwidth. Furthermore, if your website needs more bandwidth than normal, you will not be fined. Unlimited bandwidth is especially beneficial for business or e-Commerce websites, as it ensures that your website will continue to function normally even though traffic spikes. This ensures that any downtime does not affect the on-site customer experience or sales.
#2. An unlimited number of websites
If a hosting package allows you to host an unlimited number of websites and domains, it means you can register or use an equivalent number of domain names to accommodate your needs. You will find this extremely useful if you are an entrepreneur who operates several businesses and websites at the same time.
#3. Unmetered domains
If a hosting plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites and domains, it means you can register or use an equal number of domain names. Entrepreneurs who run multiple businesses and websites at the same time may find this extremely useful.
#4. Unlimited Disk Space
One of the outstanding features of unlimited hosting is the unlimited storage. With an unlimited storage hosting contract, you can store an unlimited number of files on your website’s server. This is especially useful for large websites, photography blogs, and other sites which have a lot of media to upload.
As a result, choose a hosting package that includes SSD storage. It outperforms HDDs because it is much more energy efficient.
Is Unlimited Web Hosting Really Unlimited?
The problem with unlimited web hosting is that unlimited does not always imply limitlessness. Although the technicalities vary from one web host to the next, unlimited typically means that the limits are so high that no user can likely exceed them.
What exactly does a hosting company’s unlimited plan entail?
The word “unlimited” does not imply that the shared hosting plan’s resources are limitless. Rather, the service has enough capacity for a number of small to medium-sized websites, so you won’t likely reach the utilization limit.
Personal blogs, online resumes, and small business websites are examples of sites that don’t require much support in the first place. They don’t take up a lot of storage space, and they’re easy to use.
It’s important to remember that, some of the unlimited webhosting plans we’ll discuss in this article, come with terms and conditions although they posture as unlimited webhosting plans providing “unlimited” bandwidth and storage.
Most hosting companies define what constitutes misuse of their services in their terms of service. Some go even further and specify what you can’t do with your website in order to avoid exceeding the quota, such as having a file-sharing or streaming site.
Your hosting company will give you an alert if your website is approaching its resource limits, advising you to reduce your use. Otherwise, excessive usage would have a negative effect on the environment.
What Unlimited Web Hosting Plan Does not allow
Any hosting service comes with a set of terms and conditions that must be agreed to before the package can be purchased. The following are some basic examples of what is not permitted:
Sites for file upload, sharing, archiving, backup, mirroring, and distribution.
A website designed primarily to direct visitors to another website.
Top 10 unlimited web hosting plan providers
There are many excellent web hosting companies out there, but not all of them provide unlimited web hosting resources. Some might even have that option, but if you use it excessively, you can hog the resources. How do you know which choice is best for you when there are so many?
We combed the market for the best unlimited hosting services to help you make an informed decision. Keep in mind, though, that choosing an unlimited hosting provider isn’t just about not having any restrictions.
You’ll probably be looking for a provider with good performance and pace, as well as good support and possibly some extra features. As a result, here are our top 10 choices for unlimited web hosting plan.
#1. Blue Host – Best for Unlimited Cpanel implementation
Bluehost is an excellent option for you if you want to build your first website or blog. Blue Host, cares for their customers and does not try to con you with secret fees and extras.
All feels very simple to use thanks to their onboarding process and automated WordPress installation. You can literally make as many pages with them as you like! And you won’t have to be concerned with the number of people who visit your website.
Their uptimes are unrivaled, and load times are lightning fast. They have excellent customer service, reasonable pricing, and a wide range of features.
5 Reasons to choose Blue Host
BlueHost’s shared hosting plans have a slew of features, and the best part is that almost all is unlimited! We’re speaking about the following benefits:
Features of Blue Host
Resource security, scalable hosting, a free SSL certificate, and unmetered bandwidth are all included in BlueHost’s plans. More features, such as Spam Experts, Microsoft 365 mailbox for 30 days, domain privacy and security, and site backup, will become available as your website grows.
Check out Bluehost today whether you’re a small business owner or designing your first blog or website. Get a free domain.
- Easy to use – BlueHost’s onboarding process is easy; complete the registration process, log into the dashboard and WordPress is automatically installed and ready to use, while Blue Host takes care of the backend. Free unlimited hosting with cPanel implementation, an incredibly user-friendly foundation on which you can easily, efficiently, and effectively design and scale your website is available in BlueHosts user friendly word press tools.
- High performance servers – Blue Host is one of the most responsive A-rated hosting providers and you can be assured that Blue Host will be able to serve your target audience no matter where they are in the world.
- Great security features – If you plan to run large-scale e-Commerce websites or reddit-style forums, you will be pleased to learn that Blue host has High-Performance Servers that will meet your needs. Blue host allocates less users per domain and gives each user a file count of 300,000, resulting in more computational power per user, consistent site load rates, and less downtime caused by unauthorized users!
- Pricing – All of BlueHost’s shared hosting plans come with unlimited bandwidth. You’ll also get unlimited websites, unlimited SSD storage, unlimited domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited subdomains if you upgrade from the Basic plan. The Basic plan costs £2.28 a month, but for an additional £2 a month, you can move to the Choice Plus package.
#2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers three unlimited web hosting plans: Drive, Turbo Boost, and Turbo Max, which allow you to host one or several websites. A2’s Turbo plans take it a step further by granting access to their Turbo alternative, which claims to work up to 20 times faster.
Inexperienced WordPress users will benefit from control panels because the app simplifies a complicated WordPress installation process that involves setting up a MySQL database as well as editing and uploading PHP files.
A2 Hosting not only provides a free and performance-optimized cPanel experience, but it also allows you to bypass the WordPress installation entirely.
Every A2 Hosting plan comes with a slew of freebies, including quick site migration and free SSL setup, as well as some other useful freebies like the A2 Optimized plugin for WordPress and PrestaShop. A2 Hosting’s site-ownership experience is similarly fast thanks to the hosting provider’s simple management software and CPanel interface.
- Unlimited SSD hosting
- Host an infinite number of websites
- Auto Encrypt SSL
- A2 optimized software
- A2 improved and optimized security
- Risk free – anytime money back guarantee and sign-up discounts
- Reliable server, hosting uptime above 99.95%
- Excellent server performance
- Choice of four different server locations
- Free websites migration for first time customers by Team A2
Click here to find out more about A2 unlimited hosting
HostGator has everything you need for a full web hosting kit. For just £2 a month, you can get web hosting, a domain name, and start building your own website – a perfect balance of price and efficiency.
HostGator is one of the most user-friendly web hosting, with excellent support, free migration, and unrestricted storage space for your website. For beginners, this is a fantastic choice!
In addition the company provides limitless emails, MySQL databases, disk space, and bandwidth, as well as one-click installs of common open-source packages.
You don’t have restrict the number of websites you plan to launch, the disc space to use, and the amount of traffic you may generate.
Yes, storage space, bandwidth, and even email addresses will never be completely limitless, but most hosts will have additional space under the assumption that users will not use all of the resources available to them.
HostGator offers a lot of great features at a reasonable price. All of HostGator’s shared hosting plans include: Each hosting plan includes a simple cPanel, which allows you to install famous CMSs, create an e-mail account, and configure other common hosting options. The uptime guarantee offered by HostGator is 99.9%.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth,
- Free domain
- One-click downloads
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support.
- Opportunity to set up an online store.
- Buy 3 years upfront and get 62% discount
- Unmetered disk space & bandwidth
- Unlimited email addresses & free SSL certificate
- One-click WordPress install & free blog tools
- Free 1-year domain registration on select plans
All shared hosting plans from HostGator come with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, a free domain name, and free site transfer from WordPress and cPanel websites.
You’ll also get unlimited domains and a few other features until the website grows large enough to justify the Baby or Business plans. HostGator’s shared unlimited hosting plans start at $2.75 (£2.10) per month.
#4. Green Geeks
GreenGeeks is an excellent eco choice if you care about the environment. It provides free domain registration, unrestricted storage and bandwidth, DDoS protection, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
It’s a good place for beginners to start since it takes a unique approach to web hosting by attempting to be environmentally sustainable in an industry with a large carbon footprint without compromising server efficiency.
They provide not only unrestricted storage and bandwidth, but also green hosting certified by the Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF).
Scalability – With GreenGeeks, you can easily add limitless bandwidth to suit your expanding needs.
Advanced Security – GreenGeeks adheres to all security protocols, including DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) support and real-time, 24-hour monitoring.
SSL Certificate – GreenGeeks offers a free SSL Certificate to help you boost your Google rating by using HTTPS for encrypted communication.
- Environmentally friendly
- Outstanding server performance:
- Various server locations are available.
- Convenient and welcoming to newcomers
- Customer service that is both helpful and informative, as well as a consumer knowledgebase
- Budget-friendly – new customers receive a significant discount.
GreenGeeks offers low-cost, green web hosting that includes unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, and databases. In addition to unlimited resources, each bundle includes a free SSL certificate, domain name, and CDN.
Although GreenGeeks’ pricing and functionality appear to be generous, which they are, their server speed and efficiency simply aren’t up to the task when compared to other web hosts.
IPage makes it easy to get started with a website by offering a free domain, tools for selling online, and faster downloads for common apps and content management platforms. It offers a free SiteLock security suite, marketing guides and ad credits.
It offers its advanced vDeck control panel as part of its super-affordable shared hosting plans, but with virtual and dedicated servers, consumers get the name-brand cPanel experience — all while staying true to the company’s reputation for low-cost hosting.
IPage unlimited webhosting package is your best option If you plan to elevate your hosting levels.
- A Year’s Worth of Free Domains
- Unrestricted access to SSL Certificate
- Free website creator
- Word Press Installer with a single click
- Money Back Guarantee within 30-days.
- With the vDeck interface, you can easily manage your site.
- cPanel is used with Virtual Private Servers.
- Site-building software, domain names, and email addresses are all available for free.
- Tools for blogging, content management systems, and e-commerce are all available
- You get a free online store and a shopping cart of your choosing.
#6. InMotion Hosting — Best for Free Domain Hosting With cPanel
InMotion Web Hosting provides customers with a variety of free features, including a drag-and-drop website builder and templates, as well as an SSL certificate and website migration. It also offers new customers a free one-year domain name registration.
Simple domain name registrations are combined with cPanel’s domain management tools, which include add-on domain registration, subdomain development, name server setup, and DNS records management.
All of InMotion’s shared hosting plans come with professional email accounts, allowing you to send emails from your website’s address. Each plan also allows you to host several websites and install applications like WordPress with a single click.
If you don’t have a web designer or don’t want to learn how to use WordPress, InMotion’s drag and drop website builder is a great option. Both plans provide unrestricted bandwidth, and your website will be monitored for possible threats or DDoS attacks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The pricing for InMotion is a little higher than any of the other hosts we’ve looked at so far. The features on offer, on the other hand, are well worth the money.
Both of the shared hosting plans provide unlimited bandwidth, as well as unlimited email addresses if you move to the Pro package. InMotion’s plans include unrestricted resources as well as a large amount of SSD storage, a free domain and SSL license, and up to $150 in free advertisement credits.
- Free BoldGrid site builder and templates
- Free website, domain, and CPanel migrations
- SSD storage makes your site load up to 20 times faster
- Security suite includes SSL and hack protection
- Unlimited bandwidth and email accounts
#7. Free Hosting.com
Free Hosting provides both free and paid hosting plans. In addition, the domain is registered for free.
- 10GB disk space and limitless bandwidth
- One subdomain
- Inbuilt Website templates
- One-click installation scripts
- FTP accounts.
With the aim of assisting get their start online, GigaRocket offers free hosting services to web design students and small businesses who upload quality posts to the company’s community forums.
In return, you get customers gain the advantage of using high-performance hosting environments, web servers and a content delivery network.
- Script installer
- 5GB disk space
- One subdomain and POP3 email addresses
- DDoS protection
- Cloudflare content delivery network.
Driven by SingleHop’s automation experts and cloud hosting’s specialized hardware, x10Hosting has been providing top-tier free hosting for over a decade.
Aside from unrestricted disk space and data transfer, the free host includes the complete LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. Using this host service provider gives you the option of using the new cPanel.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Up to two add-on domains and one subdomain, as well as three email accounts, are available.
- Other advantages include: SSD-powered cloud servers, a website creator, and one-click installation scripts.
Kamatera provides site owners with a powerful cloud VPS environment to develop and scale with SSD storage and cutting-edge Intel Xeon Platinum processors. You can add up to $100 in customizations to create the exact atmosphere your project requires, and cPanel can be added to the company’s account management panel to make setting up email hosting, domain services, and other hosting applications a breeze.
- 20 GB – 1 TB SSD storage and 5TB data transfer
- Free domain transfer to Kamatera servers.
- Approximately 6 hours of scalability and flexibility
Email and unlimited web hosting plan
The amount of space a client takes up on the server includes email. POP and IMAP services are available from most webhosts. IMAP, on the other hand, is much more demanding on the web hosting community, despite the fact that it has grown in popularity and is now used almost universally.
What to Look for in Unlimited Hosting Packages and What to Expect
There are several unlimited web hosting companies that offer great deals; choosing which one to use can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be.
cPanel is a fantastic control panel to have as part of your hosting package. It allows administrators to publish, stable, and manage their websites.
While user-friendly website interfaces are created by frontend systems such as WordPress. cPanel is primarily concerned with server administration on the backend.
cPanel provides a visual graphical interface with point-and-click functionality for coordinating backups, among hundreds of other activities, rather than using the command line.
Since its inception in 1997, cPanel has assisted in the launch of millions of domains and is a popular point of reference among users because of its ease of use.
Furthermore, the seamless user interface across the multitude of hosts that provide cPanel, makes it easier for website owners to migrate to a new free hosting service.
Also shared hosting packages can have a lot more than unrestricted bandwidth and free disk space. These factors should play a role in determining which host you want.
- At the very least, your hosting account should include a user-friendly control panel, such as cPanel. The most common hosting control panel is cPanel. If you get used to it, switching to a different host won’t be a challenge in the future. A script installer should be included in your control panel. The most common is the Softaculous script installer, but there are others that are just as fine. If one is offered, don’t be concerned; these installers make it simple to install a content management system (CMS) like WordPress or Joomla.
- Cross-Selling opportunities – Cross-selling goods and services that fill in the holes left by their limitations is a fascinating way for unlimited use hosting companies to make additional profit from their hosting plans.
- Choose a web host that has a solid track record, offers a free trial period, and offers a money-back guarantee. You can test out their features, their success as a web host for your website, and their customer service in this way, and if you don’t like what you see, you can cancel.
- Look for reliable web host reviews that cover all of the basic and advanced features of a wide range of web hosts, such as results, statistics, and an honest, tried-and-true opinion.
- Remember to cancel your trial before the trial period expires if you’re trying out a web host; otherwise, you’ll end up spending more than you’ll most likely not get back.
So, which unlimited hosting provider is the best?
All 10 of the unlimited hosting plans outlined in this article are excellent choices if you don’t want to be restricted in terms of how many websites you can create or the amount of bandwidth and storage you can use.
When it comes to room and bandwidth, don’t take the term at face value. As compared to web hosts who tell you what you’re getting up front, opting for unlimited disk space or bandwidth can mean your site is subject to undefined, or vaguely-specified, restrictions. It doesn’t imply that you’re a bad person.
In general, all of the aforementioned providers have efficient hosting services, so no matter which one you pick, you won’t be making a mistake. However, we prefer Bluehost and believe that they are an excellent option for both novice and experienced users. Alternatives are also fine, and Cpanel is a decent option If you don’t want to invest a lot of money,
Final Thoughts about Unlimited Web Hosting Plan
Some people may argue that unlimited web hosting is over estimated. The most important point for anyone looking for web host is to concentrate on web hosts that have outstanding customer service and a reliable uptime guarantee.
A web host who offers you a restricted GB of disk space for $10 per month is much better than a host who promises you “Unlimited Disk Space” for $5 per month, assuming all other features remain constant.